آموزش آنلاین زبان انگلیسی
به آزمون تعیین سطح اولین کتاب مجموعه American English File خوش آمدید. هنگام پاسخ گویی، به راهنمای هر سوال دقت نمایید تا ارزیابی دانش زبان انگلیسی شما بدرستی محاسبه شود.
Gloria Sanchez is (be) from Mexico, but now she 1(live) in a small apartment in Miami. She 2(work) as a waitress in a restaurant and 3(study) business at a community college. When she 4(graduate), she 5(want) to work for a multinational company. Gloria 6(leave) Mexico in 2014 and 7(start) community college in September. Before she moved to the US, she 8(go) to Canada and 9(stay) with her sister who lives there. Gloria 10(not like) the cold weather.
A Are you Colombian?B No, _______. I’m Honduran.
Ricardo loves ________ in the park on the weekend.
________ your email address?
Is ________ your bag?
A What’s your daughter’s name?B ________ name is Safiyah.
This is ________.
A Do you like action movies?B No, ________.
Do you like my new shoes? I bought ________ this morning.
What time ________ get up on the weekend?
A Can I pay by credit card here?B Yes, you ________.
A Where are you?B We ________ for our friends outside the movie theater.
________ restaurants near here?
When did you ________ at the airport?
The taxi driver ________ our bags to the car.
David and his wife ________ to Brazil for their vacation last year.
A Where’s she from?B I’m not sure, but she speaks _______.
I never ________ the newspaper.
I’m very ________. Can I have a sandwich, please?
This test isn’t very ________.
A Where are you?B I’m ________ the train.
What time do you usually ________ dinner?
Santiago ________ in a big office.
How do you ________ on the weekend?
Please ________ home after you arrive.
Aisha loves ________ clothes online.
It’s my brother’s birthday on ________.
Are you ________ that new TV show?
We ________ a long time at the airport for our flight.
Example: Sunday – Monday, Tuesday – Wednesday
1) father – mother, husband –2) small – big, beautiful –3) woman – women, child –4) car – parking lot, gift –5) shop – salesperson, factory –6) book – tickets, pack –7) great – fantastic, terrible –8) May – June, July –9) pillow – bedroom, towel –10) one – first, two –11) Japan – Japanese, Korea –12) old – new, clean –13 post – card, key –14) eleven – eleventh, twelve –15) receptionist – office, waiter –
Example: Maxine is a teacher. She works in a school.
Food and drink
1) We usually eat lat one o’clock in the afternoon.2) Do you want milk and sin your coffee?3) For breakfast, Lucia usually eats cereal and y.
4) When I play sports, I always wear a T-shirt, sh, and sneakers.5) Did you buy that yellow dr for your girlfriend?
6) I have a son and two d.7) My slives in Mexico with her husband.
Common verb phrases
8) Every morning I lto the news on the radio.9) Do you usually gowith your friends on weekends?10) I never efast food.