آموزش آنلاین زبان انگلیسی
به آزمون تعیین سطح اولین کتاب مجموعه American English File خوش آمدید. هنگام پاسخ گویی، به راهنمای هر سوال دقت نمایید تا ارزیابی دانش زبان انگلیسی شما بدرستی محاسبه شود.
You __________ hold the spider if you don’t want to.
I don’t know __________ who has a phobia.
Don’t drink __________ coffee in the afternoon, or you won’t sleep.
We __________ get tickets for the concert – it depends on the price.
I’ve __________ finished reading the new best-selling book by Axel Drabble.
Five minutes __________, Antonio walked into the room.
__________ in the ocean is a wonderful experience.
Let’s turn off the TV. There’s __________ interesting to watch.
Vincent doesn’t do __________ exercise. He’s a bit overweight.
You __________ tell your father how you feel. I’m sure he’ll understand.
If I were you, I __________ stay in that stressful job for very long.
Example: What is the matter?
1) We’ll finish as quicklywe can.2) If you were my neighbor, Ibe very happy.3) AI turn on the radio? It’s very quiet in here. B Yes, please. That’s a good idea.4) Valeria has taken violin lessonsseveral years.5) He said hewant to come because the movie is too expensive.6) A I can’t play a musical instrument. Bcan I.7) Did youto like history lessons at school?8) A Is this Sasha’s notebook? I found it in the library. B No, it’s. I left it there this morning. Thank you.9) It isn’t easylearn a new language.10) A Maddy will be here in 15 minutes and I haven’t cleaned the apartment yet. B Don’t worry. I’vecleaned the kitchen. I did it this morning. Let’s clean the living room together.
Example: I usually leave (leave) home at eight o’clock.
1) Julio(work) in a pet store before he became a vet.2) I(clean) the kitchen if you do the vacuuming upstairs.3) That’s a surprise! Pablo(not wear) jeans today.4)you ever(lend) money to a friend?5) We(find) a lost phone at school last week.6) Hachiro(write) an important email right now.7) Their star player(not practice) at the moment. He’s hurt.8) He(not be) ready when we arrived, so we had to wait.9) The dishwasher(invent) by an American woman.10) Rosa(not call) me back last night; I guess she forgot.11) I went back to sleep because I(wake up) too early.12) I’ve checked the forecast and it(not rain) tomorrow.
__________ someone well
__________ care of a pet
__________ the furniture
__________ a train
__________ a joke
__________ the piano
__________ in love
passport cart tie historic geography rabbit athletic goal washing machine mean happiness
Example: receipt checkout shelves cart
1) camel lion bear 2) love fear anxiety 3) hoop net track 4) dishwasher microwave coffeemaker 5) hat scarf boots 6) math science languages
Example: talent talented (adjective)
1) compete(noun)2) fly(noun)3) arrival(verb)4) lazy(adverb)5) succeed(noun)
Ricardo is __________ on the top of his head. He has no hair there.
The salesperson __________ to help Arianna look for a dress.
The river used to be __________ but now it is clean.
Please __________ to me!
We went __________ in Marrakesh.
Look! I can see two __________ under that tree.
Example: noisy quiet
1) asleep 2) curly 3) buy 4) download 5) divorced
Example: I’m afraid of spiders.
1) Do youa signal on your phone? I don’t.2) Don’t forget to take that shirtto the store. You need a smaller size.3) Wu wants to get in. She’s going swimming twice a week.4) I’min science, particularly chemistry. It’s my favorite subject.5) Haruka has gonefor the weekend. I think he went camping with Claude.6) Can I drop youat the movies? I’m driving to town now.7) Walkof this building and over the bridge.